Website FIRST NATIONS HEALTH CONSORTIUM
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is looking to hire an Indigenous Team Lead. This position will work collaboratively in a team-focused manner with the ESC Manager to provide leadership, guidance, and support to their team. This position reports directly to the Enhanced Service Coordination Manager.
This recruitment is available on a term basis to March 31, 2023 but may be extended.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations and activities of the team
- Review client cases before submission to focal points to ensure all requirements are met
- Support orientation and training of RSCs & Access Workers
- Monitor performance, provide debriefs and accurate reporting to ESC Manager
- Continuous upkeep of strong relations and collaborations with Focal Points and other stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to staff, community, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with Team Leads and the ESC Manager to meet goals and deadlines required
As a supervisor you are responsible to ensure the Team inputs statistical information accurately and efficiently into a database. Data is rigorously evaluated, and all RSC’s and Access Workers are expected to ensure the quality, consistency, and integrity of all data collection.
- Post-secondary education in Health, Social Services, or other related discipline
- Excellent critical thinking, time management abilities and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in or closely with First Nations people and communities
- High Proficiency with using technology (laptops, Microsoft suite, databases)
Requirements of Employment
- Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check, and Child Intervention Check
- Confirmation of Covid-19 Vaccinations
- 3-year Driver’s Abstract
- Ability to Travel
Please submit a cover letter and resume to h[email protected].com or fax to (587) 391-1362.
Closing Date: We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.