Website First Nations Health Consortium
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is looking to hire an Indigenous Regional Service Coordinator. This position is available on a term basis to March 31, 2024 but may be extended.
Working to uphold Jordan’s Principle, the Consortium provides a ‘service coordination’ role in Alberta for all First Nation children living on or off reserve and serves as the link between any First Nation child and the service or program need for the child.
Reporting to the Manager, Enhanced Service Coordination, the Regional Service Coordinator will work with First Nations children and their families in a collaborative manner – identify the needs of the child and support families with meeting those needs (products or services) from service professionals and vendors in the health, social and education fields as well as other federal, provincial and community resources.
- This position would be best suited to individuals who have a background in health, nursing, social work or education, or a combination of education and relevant experience,
- Experience with First Nations organizations and communities.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated, self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision are required.
- Data collection is also a key expectation in this You will be required to input statistical information accurately and efficiently into a database. Data is rigorously evaluated, and all Regional Service Coordinators are expected to ensure the quality, consistency and integrity of all data collection.
- Proficient with using technology (laptops, database, pdfs, outlook, etc.)
Requirements of Employment
- Clean Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check, and Child Intervention Check
- Confirmation of Covid Vaccinations
- 3-year Driver’s Abstract
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].com or fax to (587) 391-1362.
Closing Date: We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.