First Nations Health Consortium
Full Time – (1) Northern AB Location
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is looking to hire an 3 Team Leads for our Regional Service Coordinators. One position will be located in Northern AB, one position in Central AB, and one in Southern AB.
Working to uphold Jordan’s Principle, the Consortium provides a ‘service coordination’ role in Alberta for all First Nation children living on or off reserve and serves as the link between any First Nation child and the service or program need for the child.
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is hiring an Enhanced Service Coordination Team Lead (3). This position will work collaboratively in a team-focused manner with the ESC Manager to provide oversight, direction, and guidance to the Regional Service Coordinators. This position reports directly to the enhanced service Coordination Manager.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee day-to-day operations and activities of the RSC team
- Administer training, coaching, and performance reviews
- Review client cases before submission to focal points to ensure all requirements are met
- Review Database, and monthly statistics of RSC’s
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance; staff, staff meetings, and relationship building with external stakeholders
- Support the orientation of new RSCs
- Monitor teams’ performance and able to report on metrics
- Ability to provide presentations & attend client meetings/presentations when required
- Collaborate with other Team Leads at the direction of the ESC Manager to meet goals and deadlines required
- Ability to travel
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in Health, Social Services, or other related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in leadership or management
- Two or more years of experience working in or closely with First Nations people and communities with demonstrated cultural knowledge and competencies.
- Experience working with the general public in a customer service capacity
- High Proficiency in the use of computers and information databases
Open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references via email to: [email protected] indicate what location in your email or cover letter.
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however only those selected for consideration/interview will be contacted.