First Nations Health Consortium
The First Nations Health Consortium Ltd. of Alberta (FNHC) is hiring for the position of a Procurement Coordinator.
Working to uphold Jordan’s Principle, FNHC provides a ‘service coordination” role in Alberta for all First Nations children living on or off reserve and serves as the link between any First Nation child and the service or program need for the child.
Reporting to our SARF Manager (provisional), the procurement coordinator will ensure that we are executing strategies that meet or exceed the goals of the organization. Our Team is committed to our Mission of working together, honouring, advocating, and enabling equitable access to meet the needs of our First Nations People.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Steer the procurement processes throughout the organization
- Responsible for purchasing and ensuring that vendor and client payments are accurate and made on a timely basis
- Creating and maintaining strong supplier relationships in various areas
- Researching, negotiating and planning processes for procurement
- Tracking purchase orders, tracking mechanisms, and maintaining inventory
- Manage Vendor performance
- Database management
- Perform other duties as required
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Business Administration, Financial, or Management Diploma/Degree
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to create solutions
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with First Nations Communities and members with demonstrated cultural knowledge
Closing Date: This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and references via email to [email protected].
Applicants are thanked in advance for their interest, however only those selected for consideration/interview will be contacted.
This position is available on a term basis to March 31, 2024 but may be extended.